Welcome to the official Modball UK sign up page! You can now confirm your team entry below. Your password lasts for 48 hours before the place is passed on to the next person on the list.
Event 1 – London to Edinburgh – Friday May 3rd – Sunday May 5th.
Event 2 – Edinburgh to Cardiff – Friday July 12th – Sunday July 14th
Event 3 – Cardiff to London – Friday September 6th – Sunday September 8th
How the events work and the rules:
– Modball UK is based on a points system, each team accumulates points during the rally and the team with the most points wins the event.
– The top 10 teams of each event win prizes.
– The top 10 teams of the overall series win incredible prizes.
– You can enter one, two or all three events.
– All cars must have at least two modifications, cosmetic or mechanical. If you are entering a new car then a spec upgrade qualifies as a mod e.g. carbon, sound.
– Any car can be entered, we will be accepting an array of cars.
– The events are open to co-pilots being any age. The driver must have a full license but the co-pilot does not require one. Co-pilots are very important as the challenges require team work.
– Each team can only have two people in a car.
What is included:
– Start Line and Finish Lines open to the public, the kind you would expect from a European Modball event.
– A spectacular checkpoint open to the public.
– Luxury hotels, two hotels per event including breakfast.
– Gala dinner with fellow participants.
– A Modball UK sticker set with team numbers.
– Full access to the private Modball Uk participant area on Modball.com.
– Access to our luggage vehicle, one suitcase per car.
– A chance to win incredible prizes.
– All events will be photographed and filmed for social media including YouTube and Instagram.
– Entry fee is £1500 per car (£750pp) per event.