Welcome to the Modball UK event application page. For the first time Modball is hosting a series of three UK rallies in partnership with TGE, Archie Hamilton and Paul Wallace. Entry is £1500 per car for two people, please read everything below for all the details and then make your application on this page.
Modball UK will have everything a Modball Europe event has, huge start and finish lines, black tie dinners and amazing hotels. All three events take place from Friday to Sunday giving participants a weekend to remember. There will be a limited amount of cars for each event so it’s important you apply for the events you want on first application.
THE THREE UK RALLIES:
Event 1 – London to Edinburgh – Friday May 3rd – Sunday May 5th. SOLD OUT – you can still apply below and if a place becomes available we will get in touch.
Event 2 – Edinburgh to Cardiff – Friday July 12th – Sunday July 14th
Event 3 – Cardiff to London – Friday September 6th – Sunday September 8th
How the events work and the rules:
– Modball UK is based on a points system, each team accumulates points during the rally and the team with the most points wins the event.
– The top 10 teams of each event win prizes.
– The top 10 teams of the overall series win incredible prizes.
– You can enter one, two or all three events.
– All cars must have at least two modifications, cosmetic or mechanical. If you are entering a new car then a spec upgrade qualifies as a mod e.g. carbon, sound.
– Any car can be entered, we will be accepting an array of cars.
– The events are open to co-pilots being any age. The driver must have a full license but the co-pilot does not require one. Co-pilots are very important as the challenges require team work.
– Each team can only have two people in a car.
What is included:
– Start Line and Finish Lines open to the public, the kind you would expect from a European Modball event.
– A spectacular checkpoint open to the public.
– Luxury hotels, two hotels per event including breakfast. Hotel rooms will consist of either a double bed or twin beds for you and your co-driver to share. If you do not wish to share a room with your co-driver then you may purchase an additional room from Modball. Teams who enter first are given first room allocation.
– Gala dinner party with fellow participants.
– A Modball UK sticker set with team numbers.
– Full access to the private Modball UK participant area on Modball.com.
– Access to our luggage vehicle, one suitcase per car.
– A chance to win incredible prizes.
– All events will be photographed and filmed for social media including YouTube and Instagram.
– Entry fee is £1500 per car (£750pp) per event.
Companies wishing to be partnered with Modball should contact Jon at Modball via Instagram – @jonmodball