THIS EVENT IS APPLICATION ONLY – To apply fill out the form below and you will be contacted if your application is successful. On acceptance your deposit of £295 will be charged and you will be emailed a confirmation of your entry and an invoice for your final balance which is due within seven days.
This event is for a maximum of 100 cars.
THE ROUTE – LONDON – MANCHESTER – EDINBURGH.
DATE – September 4 – 7th 2020
Friday – Modballers arrive in London. Hotel in London included.
Saturday – Stage 1 – London to Manchester – Hotel in Manchester included.
Sunday – Stage 2 Manchester to Edinburgh – Black Tie Dinner. Hotel in Edinburgh included.
Monday – Breakfast and Modballers depart for their home.
– All cars must have at least two modifications, cosmetic or mechanical. If you are entering a new car then a spec upgrade qualifies as a mod e.g. carbon, sound etc.
– The event is open to co-pilots being any age. The driver must have a full license but the co-pilot does not require one.
What is included:
– Hotels in London, Manchester and Edinburgh, including breakfast.
– Black tie dinner in Edinburgh including food.
– A full Modball UK sticker set with team numbers.
– Full access to the private Modball UK participant area on Modball.com.
– Access to our luggage vehicle, one suitcase per car.
– All events will be photographed and filmed for social media including TGE’s YouTube Channel and Modball’s socials.
– Entry fee is £1500 per car, no more than two people in one car.
– Once you have placed all official Modball sponsor stickers on your car you can add stickers from your own sponsors if you have any. Your official stickers will be sent to you to place on your car a week before the event.
– If you would like your invoice in your company name please respond to your confirmation email with those details.