As part of the Modball entry your team receive a full sticker set at registration in London.
UK STICKERS – You will receive your sticker set at registration on the Friday of the event, you can choose either white or black. It takes around 30 minutes to put your stickers on your car so once you register you will need to put your stickers on. The final sticker layout design and placement instructions are below.
– 1 large Modball UK logo for your bonnet. This is for the centre, not on an angle.
– 1 small number.
– Official sponsor stickers – X1 SEO BUDDY – X1 BOTB – X1 Painting Pixels, X1 Crowdify, all 12 inch stickers.
Sides of Cars:
– 2 Large numbers, one for each side of your car.
– Official sponsor stickers – X6 sponsors – SEO BUDDY, BOTB, Painting Pixels, The Winning Touch, LDNM, EmojiFresh. One sticker for each side of your car.
– Two large MODBALL rear quarter panel stickers, one for each side. These have matt black backgrounds, the matt black background sticker goes on first then the white sticker is placed on top.
Back of Car:
– 2 small Modball stickers for each corner 12 INCH. You will also have 2 for the front two corners.
– 1 Large Modball sticker with 1 matt black background for the centre. Place the matt black background on the car first then place the white sticker on top.
– 1 Modball sticker for your sunstrip – 32 INCH
Here is our current layout: