As part of the Modball entry your team receive a full sticker set at registration in London.
CLASSIC STICKERS – It takes around 30 minutes to apply your stickers so once you register your team you will need to put your stickers on. The sticker layout design and placement instructions are below. Final images will be added to this page close to the event.
– 1 large Modball Classic logo for your bonnet. This is for the centre, not on an angle.
– 1 Large CrepChief Notify Sticker
– 1 Large Grail Watch Club Sticker
SIDE OF CAR:
– 1 Large number on each side.
– 1 Large Amica Sticker on one side
– 1 Large LDNM Sticker on the other side
– 1 Large Modball white sticker with a matt black background for the rear area. The matt black sticker goes on first then the white sticker on top.
BACK OF CAR:
– 1 Modball white sticker with a matt black background for the rear area, this is the smaller sticker. The matt black sticker goes on first then the white sticker on top.
– 1 Modball sticker for your sunstrip.