APPLY BELOW FOR THE NEXT MODBALL CLASSIC RALLY. 50 CARS MAXIMUM. THIS EVENT IS APPLICATION ONLY. ENTRY IS £1990 PER CAR, UP TO TWO PEOPLE.
1. All cars must be registered before 31.12.1999!
2. Your team MUST dress the decade of your car for the whole weekend! For example if you have an 1980s car then you must dress 80s from registration until the final breakfast! No excuses! If you don’t show up at registration in London in your correct attire then you’ll be sent home!
3. One exception to rule 1 – If you own a car registered after 2000 then the design must have been released before 31.12.1999. Example – if you own a 2003 registered car BUT the model was released in 1995 then yes you can apply.
4. All cars must have two modifications from new, cosmetic or mechanical, shouldn’t be an issue for these things!
5. The event is open to co-pilots being any age. The driver must have a full license but the co-pilot does not require one.
If you haven’t got a car yet get yourself online and start looking! Any manufacturer is considered, we’re looking for a wide variety of cars!
Scroll down this page to put your application in! Applications are accepted in order, the earlier you apply the quicker you can be accepted. You just need to put your captain’s details in and the car you would like to enter to apply.
If your application is accepted a deposit of £495 will be taken to secure your space.
ROUTE & DATE:
The route and date will be announced as soon as we have accepted 50 teams. We will give everyone plenty of time to plan!
– Once you have placed all official Modball sponsor stickers on your car you can add stickers from your own sponsors if you have any. Your official stickers will be given to you at registration in the first hotel.
– If you would like your invoice in your company name please respond to your confirmation email with those details.
- UK – MK1 Golf Cab 1989
- UK – 996 GT3
- UK – Porsche 911 1999
- UK – 1995 BMW M5
- UK – Rolls Royce Corniche Coupe
- UK – Aston Martin DB5
- UK – Porsche 993 Cabriolet
- UK – Range Rover
- UK – Porsche 911, Carrera Cab
- UK – Mercedes 300SL Gullwing
- UK – Porsche 911 1999
- UK – Classic Mini
- UK – TVR Cerbera
- UK – Ferrari 355
- UK – Chevrolet Corvette C4
- UK – Porsche 911 Supersport
- UK – Porsche 928
- UK – Mercedes w124 E320 AMG
- UK – Porsche 944
- UK – Porsche 911 3.2
- UK – Jaguar E-Type
- UK – Land Rover