$295USD (plus $15 paypal handling fee) deposit secures your team place on the 2013 USA Modball Rally.
To enter, fill out the entry form to the left and pay your deposit. Once you have filled out the entry form a member of the Modball Rally team will call you to finalize your entry.
Important: This event is booked on a first come first serve basis, no exceptions, 100 cars maximum.
4 Days, 1000 Miles, 4 Parties and non-stop Adventure!
Los Angeles – Monterey – San Francisco – Las Vegas.
23rd – 26th August 2013
$995 Per Person – Minimum two people per car, no maximum.
STANDARD MODBALL RALLY PACKAGE COVERED IN YOUR $995pp ENTRY FEE:
- Hotel accommodation in every city.
- Entry to all party/events during the rally.
- Full car sticker pack including Modball logos, sun strips, numbers and Modball sponsor stickers.
- Team packs and sponsor giveaways including lanyards, wristbands, Modball stickers.
5 STAR UPGRADE PACKAGES:
Only available to teams after their standard package final balance is paid.
ANY CAR IS ACCEPTED. We’ve had sports cars, movie cars, a fire engine, fast & furious cars, monster trucks, supercars, run-a-rounds, almost everything. The Modball Rally encourage drivers to be as creative as possible with their car.
Once you have placed all official Modball stickers on your car you can add all the stickers from your sponsors, no limits on size. Modball participants have been known to cover their entry fees through sponsorship by having stickers placed on their vehicles. In order to do this Modball recommends you contact companies early and to book your place early. Your team name can be your sponsor’s name and this will feature on Modball.com under the team list.
FINAL BALANCE: after you have paid your deposit for your team your final balance is due on June 1st 2013.
PLEASE NOTE: After June 1st – any new teams/new participants to existing teams are considered late entries and subject to an increased $200 entry fee – totalling $1195 per person.
TEAMS ENTERED FOR 2013 – LOS ANGELES to SAN FRANCISCO – 100 CARS MAX
1. CarNinja.com : Team Shiroi Yuki (白い雪) – BMW M3 E92 – CA, USA
2. Glory Stomper - BMW 645ci – SD, USA
3. Team Gett’n It – 2007 Corvette Z06 – CA, USA
4. Team Jonesy – Chevy Camaro – CA, USA
5. Head Turners - Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS – CA, USA
6. NSFW - Audi TT – OR, USA
7. Anametrix – Ferrari 458 Italia – CA, USA
8. Hades - 69 Corvette Convert Pro Touring – FL, USA
9. Got DDS - Mercedes Benz E63 AMG – CA, USA
10. Bahal #1- Porsche 930 turbo – CA, USA
11. Bahal #2 - Porsche RS 3.8 TT - CA, USA
12. AMG Bull & Bear - CLK63 AMG Black Series – FL, USA
13. Tampa automotive club - Bentley GTC Speed – FL, USA
14. ExoticClutches.com - Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera – FL, USA
15. Stadium Pawn & Jewelry - Porsche Turbo - FL, USA
16. Team Murica - Cadillac CTS-V – WA, USA
17. Poison - Chevrolet ZL1 Camaro – WA, USA
18. Get Sidewayz - Camaro SS LS3 – AZ, USA
19. The 9th Yard - BMW E92 M3 – CA, USA
20. Get A Room - Porsche GT3RS – FL, USA
21. Market Tampa Investments - Lamborghini Gallardo - FL, USA
22. Bigoted Hamsters - BMW E92 M3 – CA, USA
23. Crown Royal & Dr Pepper – Nissan GT-R – SC, USA
24. GTP Racing – 2012 FreeFit Challenger – PA, USA
25. The Royal Family – TBC – UK
26. Arab Money !! – Mercedes AMG SLS – FL, USA
27. Team Ten Up - Nissan 350z Supercharged – UT, USA
28. Team Ten Up 2 – Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo – UT, USA
29. Team Ten Up 3 – Nissan Juke – UT, USA
100 cars maximum, first come first serve. Fill out the entry form on the left and pay your $295 deposit to secure your team place on the rally.
Since 2007 the Modball Rally has combined the automotive world with travel, music, entertainment and celebrity, creating a rally like no other. The Modball Rally organises events in Europe and the USA and has now taken over 1500 participants through 21 countries attending over 40 parties and events.
“The Modball Rally is a driver’s dream rally and the most unforgettable experience you can ever have!” Max Power Magazine
“The best 7 days of my life!” Lucy Pinder’s Twitter – Model
The Modball Rally creates headlines by being widely known as the ‘World’s Most Exciting Car Rally’. This year’s celebrities include the UK’s most famous model Lucy Pinder, The Sun’s Rhian Sugden, and the infamous fire-breathing Fuel Girls to name a few, all writing and filming their adventures for national press and media.
The entry fee is just £995 per person in Europe and $1495 per person in the USA (minimum two people per car) for a full week of city-to-city, coast-to-coast adventure! The fee covers the drivers’ hotels in each city, parties, car stickers and car transportation across the channel.
Each rally has a maximum 100 cars per event and is booked on a first come first serve basis.
To join the Modball Rally you can sign up online www.modball.com
Any car is accepted with at least two modifications. We’ve had a hearse, a fire engine, monster trucks, Maserati’s, Fiestas, almost everything before, we encourage drivers to be as creative as possible! Modifications can include mechanical and cosmetic mods.