get modball updates
All the news, cars, pics, videos, race tracks, competitions.
Our newsletters are specific to Europe, USA and Australia... pick the updates you want!
Welcome to the Modball UK event application page. For the first time Modball is hosting a series of three UK rallies in partnership with TGE, Archie Hamilton and Paul Wallace. Entry is £1500 per car for two people, please read everything below for all the details and then make your application on this page.
Modball UK will have everything a Modball Europe event has, huge start and finish lines, black tie dinners and amazing hotels. All three events take place from Friday to Sunday giving participants a weekend to remember. There will be a limited amount of cars for each event so it’s important you apply for the events you want on first application. The first accepted teams will receive a password to enter their team from January 1st 2019.
THE THREE UK RALLIES:
Event 1 – London to Edinburgh – Friday May 3rd – Sunday May 5th.
Event 2 – Edinburgh to Cardiff – Friday July 12th – Sunday July 14th
Event 3 – Cardiff to London – Friday September 6th – Sunday September 8th
How the events work and the rules:
– Modball UK is based on a points system, each team accumulates points during the rally and the team with the most points wins the event.
– The top 10 teams of each event win prizes.
– The top 10 teams of the overall series win incredible prizes.
– You can enter one, two or all three events.
– All cars must have at least two modifications, cosmetic or mechanical. If you are entering a new car then a spec upgrade qualifies as a mod e.g. carbon, sound.
– Any car can be entered, we will be accepting an array of cars.
– The events are open to co-pilots being any age. The driver must have a full license but the co-pilot does not require one. Co-pilots are very important as the challenges require team work.
– Each team can only have two people in a car.
What is included:
– Start Line and Finish Lines open to the public, the kind you would expect from a European Modball event.
– A spectacular checkpoint open to the public.
– Luxury hotels, two hotels per event including breakfast. Hotel rooms will consist of either a double bed or twin beds for you and your co-driver to share. If you do not wish to share a room with your co-driver then you may purchase an additional room from Modball. Teams who enter first are given first room allocation.
– Gala dinner party with fellow participants.
– A Modball UK sticker set with team numbers.
– Full access to the private Modball UK participant area on Modball.com.
– Access to our luggage vehicle, one suitcase per car.
– A chance to win incredible prizes.
– All events will be photographed and filmed for social media including YouTube and Instagram.
– Entry fee is £1500 per car (£750pp) per event.
Companies wishing to be partnered with Modball should contact Jon at Modball via Instagram – @jonmodball