EuropeSaturday June 24- Saturday July 1 2017
SIGN UP FOR THE 2017 RALLY HERE.
2017 EUROPE RALLY INFO - SATURDAY JUNE 24 - SATURDAY July 1 2017:
LONDON – LUXEMBOURG – GENEVA – MONACO (2 NIGHTS) – BARCELONA – IBIZA.
Saturday June 24th - Launch Party in London
Sunday June 25th - Start Line in London
180 CARS MAXIMUM. The rally is strictly first come first serve. £495 deposit secures your team, final balance due by February 1st 2017. The number of your car will relate to the time of your booking, the first to book will have the lowest number and so on all the way to the last car, all teams require a minimum of two people per car, no maximum.
When signing up, if you are not sure of your co-pilot, car or team name, just put TBC, you can change your team details any time before February 1st 2017, any changes after February 1st can be made but incur a £50 admin fee per amend.
MODBALL RALLY STANDARD PACKAGE – £2495 per person including taxes, minimum two people per car, no maximum, you can enter on your own but the entry fee is still a minimum of two people:
- Hotel accommodation in Luxembourg, Geneva, two nights in Monaco at the Fairmont Hotel, Barcelona and Ibiza (hotel not provided in London, London hotel only provided in the 5 star Luxury Package).
- Ferry from the UK to France
- Ferry from Barcelona to Ibiza
- Entry to all parties/events during the rally
- Breakfast and parking in each hotel
- Full car sticker pack including Modball logos, sun strips and Modball sponsor stickers (black or white set, teams can order customised sticker sets in the Modball shop)
- Central London Start Line
- Team packs including lanyards and wristbands
- Luggage vehicle usage £150 per suitcase. Add this extra when you sign up your team.
- Add an extra room for the whole week for £2495 so you don’t have to share, add this extra when you sign up.
MODBALL RALLY 5 STAR LUXURY HOTEL PACKAGE – £3995 per person including taxes, minimum two people per car, no maximum, you can enter on your own but the entry fee is still a minimum of two people:
This package is a must if you want to experience the Modball Rally in complete luxury. The package includes the standard package plus a 5 Star Luxury Hotel in London and the most luxurious hotels across Europe. The 5 Star Luxury Hotel upgrade is a must for Modballers looking for the ultimate Modball Rally experience.
- Luggage vehicle included in the Luxury Package, one suitcase per person.
- Add an extra room for the whole week for £3995 so you don’t have to share, add this option when you sign up.
VEHICLE & AGE RULES:
Minimum age is 18, any car is accepted with at least two modifications, cosmetic or mechanical. We’ve had sports cars, movie cars, a fire engine, tour buses, monster trucks, supercars, run-a-rounds, almost everything, the Modball Rally encourage drivers to be as creative as possible with their car.
If you would like to receive your invoice in your company name please enter your team on this page as normal and pay your deposit, then email firstname.lastname@example.org your company details and we will send you an invoice.
Once you have placed all official Modball stickers on your car you can add all the stickers from your sponsors, no limits on size. Modball participants have been known to cover their entry fees through sponsorship by having stickers placed on their vehicles. In order to do this Modball recommends you contact companies early and to book your place early. Your team name can be your sponsor’s name and this will feature on Modball.com under the team list.
FINAL BALANCE & LATE PAYMENTS
Once you have paid your deposit your final team balance is due before February 1st 2017. Any final balance payments made after February 1st 2017 are considered late payments and subject to a £500 per person late payment fee, no exceptions.
If you are not sure what to add to the entry form just put TBC, you have until February 1st to change any of your team details, any changes after February 1st incur a £50 admin fee per amend. Once you have paid your final balance your team will receive access to the Teams Only page where you will find out more information about the rally.
Get Modball updates
The Teams page is for all participants who have joined the rally.
Categorised into Europe, USA and Australia, this private area will hold all the information needed to ensure participants are prepared for their adventure. All parties, routes, checklists, announcements, start line formats will be announced in this area giving teams everything they need to enjoy the Modball Rally. This area will contain information for any additional packages including hotel upgrades on the Europe rally.